Lawn Care, a Memorandum to Our Tenants
Reminder from Mike Levine, Broker and Owner of Certified Real Estate Investments to tenants
Lawn maintenance is the most difficult component of the landlord/tenant relationship to manage. Lawn management requires a direct effort that includes watering, mowing, edging, fertilization and pest control. Lawns are expensive. The management team here at Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. sees expenses ranging from a low of $200 or $300 up to $3,000 or $4,000 when lawns require partial or total replacement.
No one wants to pay to replace a lawn. Landlords don’t want to pay for it. Tenants don’t want to pay for it. The only way to avoid the expense of lawn replacement is to regularly take care of the lawn. While water is expensive, lawn replacement is more expensive.
Please water your lawn. Please test your irrigation system and make sure that all of the irrigation heads are operational. Please pay attention to the condition of your lawn. When you notice the health of your lawn deteriorating, contact us. We want to assist you with lawn maintenance.
Lawn care companies do not effectively ensure the health of their customers’ lawns. Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. has several properties serviced by lawn care companies. The management team at Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. has come to the conclusion that the best way to support the health of the lawns under management is for the tenant, the occupant at the property, to apply weed and feed materials to the lawns.
The home improvement stores are helpful in educating consumers about the products necessary to optimize the health and wellness of lawns. The owner of your home and the management team at Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. would greatly appreciate it if you would apply the appropriate weed and feed products, according to the specific grass variety that you have at your home, to the lawn. Your property manager is happy to assist you with the planning associated with product selection and best practices.
Homes require maintenance. Tenants who rent single-family homes, instead of renting an apartment, townhouse or condominium, must accept the responsibility of caring for their homes, within the parameters of the lease agreement.
Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. always wants to refund one hundred percent of all tenants’ security deposits. Managing the lawn and landscaping is a giant step towards delivering the property to the owner at the time of move out. Please contact the Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. management team when you want a preliminary walk-through of your home. The management team always wants to do everything possible to match landlord and tenant expectations.
Thank you for reading this memorandum. Certified Real Estate Investments, Inc. appreciates your business. The team at CRI specializes in housing alternatives. Please contact CRI when you are considering relocation. The CRI team is at your service.
Rent Houses Near Disney
Rent Houses Near Disney for long-term occupancy while avoiding mistakes can be achieved. Neighborhoods near Disney comprise a fantastic area to call home. Long-term renting is an essential decision in Central Florida and everywhere. How to ensure you will choose the right property for you and your family?
Certified Real Estate Investments, your long-term rental company based in Clermont, Florida knows. With years of experience renting houses in the area of Four Corners in Florida, we have learned from mistakes made by past tenants. You can learn from them too!
Rent houses near Disney while avoiding mistakes. To achieve this goal, please read some valuable tips to keep in mind as you hunt for a rental home:
- PAY ATTENTION TO SCHOOL ZONES: This is especially true if you have kids going to school. Find out what school belongs to the zone the rental property is. Find school ratings on the Internet and visit the school personally. Once satisfied, move ahead.
- CONSIDER THE NEIGHBORHOOD: You want to make your life easy and add to the quality of your life. To accomplish that, services such as shopping, dining, and entertainment matter. The latter is easy in the area Certified Real Estate Investments serve. Disney parks, Universal Studios, Sea World and others are within a reasonable driving time.
- APARTMENTS VERSUS SINGLE FAMILY HOMES: Nice pool homes easily entice some renters. Then they regret the inconveniences of having one. Pool maintenance, water bills, electric bills and other expenses associated with running a pool at home as well as a higher rental rate increase the family budget. Also, single-family dwellings require exterior maintenance: lawn, pest control, and irrigation. You need to add these costs to the rental value. Some people prefer renting townhomes or apartments where these services have a lesser impact on the rent and exterior maintenance do not fall on the tenant. Ask yourself which one is for you before starting your search.
- THE HOME SIZE YOU WILL NEED: Many tenants forget that higher square footage means more money every month. Do you need all the extra space? Is an office a need? Do not forget your electric bills and the need to clean and maintain a larger house. Carefully determine the reasonable size you need. Your budget may like it.
- NO PETS PLEASE: This phrase is ubiquitous in advertisements for rental properties. It is understandable that property owners dislike the idea of having pets in their houses. Some tenants strive to find a home that will accept their loving pets. Make sure there is a pet addendum included in your lease. If the rental market is tight, finding a home can be a nightmare if you own a pet. Should you buy one or wait?
- ADEQUATE PARKING: Be careful with this feature. In the Disney area, almost every subdivision has a homeowner association. Bylaws prohibit overnight parking on the streets. They also forbid commercial parking vehicles. Some renters find this out after moving to the rental property. Beware and investigate in advance.
- CONSIDER THE WALK SCORE: Walk Score measures the walkability of any address using a patented system. For each address, walk score analyzes hundreds of walking routes to nearby amenities. So what is the walk score of the rental home? Is everyone a driver at your house? If not, find out rentals that are adequate for all members of your household. Near Disney, driving is a must.
- WHAT ELSE? Well, there are many other things to consider. We at Certified Real Estate Investments recommend walking the home with considerable attention to details. Pay attention to the aesthetics. Is a property with carpet flooring for you? Are there decors you cannot stand? Can you compromise what comes with the home?
Use Certified For Your Rental Needs
The staff at Certified Real Estate Investment has plenty of experience accumulated throughout years managing and renting houses. When you work with one of our property managers, they will help you choose the right property. If you are looking to rent in the Four Corners area in Florida, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our website search shows different types of rentals and displays many of the features these homes have. Visit our search page to rent houses near Disney: we have Homes for rent in Clermont, Davenport, Kissimmee, Winter Garden and beyond. Find homes for sale too!
3674 Peacepipe Way Just Listed by CRI
3674 Peacepipe Way is a beautiful home in the Hartwood Reserve Subdivision, a gated community. The home has no rear neighbors as it backs to a huge conservation area. Consequently, this adds privacy to this rental property. 3674 Peacepipe offers 4 bedrooms / 3.5 baths. As you walk you will find a separate dining room and a formal living room. The kitchen will offer an open kitchen bar area that lead to the family room. There are two bedrooms upstairs with a full size upstairs with a full size bathroom. Besides, the property is very well located in the beautiful hilly city of Clermont. You will find shopping, dining, schools and lots of entertainment when renting out this gem. Contact Certified Real Estate Investments for additional information.
13409 Silverleaf Cir Just Rented by CRI
13409 Silverleaf Cir is a home rental in the Spring Valley subdivision. The home is sitting on an oversized lot and has a screened lanai in the backyard. Therefore, this home is great to enjoy sunsets and views of the hilly and beautiful city of Clermont. The property has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; it also boasts a large living room area and shows very clean. You will love this floor plan and the convenient two car garage with large driveway.
13409 Silverleaf Cir took only 29 days in the market to rent. Was listed by Certified Real Estate Investments (Certified Home Rentals or CRI). Sitting in the heart of the Four Corners area, CRI is a Real Estate Company that specializes in Long Term Rental Management. Additionally, Disney Parks are part of these neighborhoods. Four Corners hold the cities of Clermont, Davenport, Kissimmee and Winter Garden in Central Florida.
CRI knows how to manage the relationship between landlords and tenants. In this way, such relationship between the homeowner and the tenant flows smoothly for the best possible experience of both parties. Read more about our rental program by visiting our website page from here. You can also learn more about our area. Just click above the names of the cities that are part of Four Corners above.
Additionally, if you are the owner of a property such as 13409 Silverleaf Cir in any of our cities or nearby areas, please do not hesitate to use our contact page to request a free no-obligation evaluation of your home. Or you may visit us at our office located in 1100 US Highway 27, Woodridge Plaza Suite E in Clermont 34714. For your information, we share office space with Century 21 World Properties. We at CRI will be delighted to welcome and serve you.
15928 ROBIN HILL LOOP – JUST RENTED
15928 Robin Hill Loop is a BEAUTIFUL POOL / SPA Home in good condition located in Orange Tree Subdivision. This Furnished property offers 4 bedrooms / 3 baths covered lanai with a pool and spa. The kitchen is an open floor plan that leads to the family room and eat in kitchen area. Lawn and pool maintenance is included in the monthly rental. Outside was just painted. Everyone loves this fantastic floor plan in the well known Orange Tree Subdivision.
This property was rented after two weeks marketing and was presented by Certified Real Estate Investments. Certified (Or CRI) is your best long term rental company in the area known as Four Corners. C RI offers a complete management solutions designed for Landlords who are looking for a company capable of managing the difficult landlord – tenant relationship. See more about our program here. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information.
You may also learn more about your Clermont Florida. CRI is located in this beautiful city in Central Florida. We also do business in Davenport, Kissimmee and Winter Garden. If you own a property like 15928 Robin Hill Loop you would like to rent, please do not hesitate to request a free, no obligation evaluation. We will be happy to be of help.
HOME FOR SALE ON A GREAT CLERMONT LOCATION
13124 Moonflower Ct is a home for sale well located in the hilly city of Clermont and on the Spring Valley subdivision. This clean property is cozy and bright and has a very popular split floor plan.
This property has separate living and family rooms and the Kitchen has pass through to family room. Location is outstanding as it is close to shopping, dining and great Lake County schools nearby. Also 30 minutes to the best world parks in Central Florida.
Spring Valley is a well established subdivision This particular home will not disappoint. Please call 352-243-0009 for additional information.
HOME FOR SALE THAT SHOWS PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP
17113 Cypresswood Cir in Clermont FL 34714 is a home for sale that really shows pride of ownership. For that reason it is a move in ready property. This home is a must see. You will not be disappointed.
Move in ready 4 bedroom 2 bath home located with a pond view. As you enter into the screened front entryway through a storm rated door you will step upon a ceramic tile entrance. Opening into the 31 foot great room perfect for entertaining leading into an open kitchen which has matching Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances.
Just off the kitchen is an inside laundry room with an updated washer and dryer pair. The kitchen and all the wet areas feature ceramic tile. The master bedroom has a spacious walk in closet. Dual vanities along with a jetted garden tub and separate glass door shower is sure to please. This home for sale also has 3 other bedrooms and a bath offered in this split floor plan.
Enjoy the beautiful Florida weather reading the newspaper on the screen patio that adjoins the screen pool enclosure. Partial Fenced back and side yard. Updates and upgrades include: screened garage door with door opener and keypad. Upgraded windows and patio door. New Roof in 2013. New AC in 08/2015. This home for sale will not last. Schedule a viewing today. To do that just call 352-243-1199.